Artificial grass really is the perfect solution for many projects. We have laid artificial grass on lawns, timber decks, patios, creches, dog grooming parlours, putting greens and children’s play areas.
We have installed our artificial grass in play areas both commercially and in private homes.
McKeogh landscapes offer a superior artificial grass product, years of experience and a commitment to making sure you’ll enjoy your new artificial grass area for years to come. We deliver high quality and durable artificial grass, which gives you an unmatched combination of attractiveness, durability, and best of all good value!
Artificial grass looks and feels just like well-maintained natural grass all year round even in the harshest of climates or under any extreme foot-fall.
Some of the benefits of artificial grass include:
- The main benefit of artificial grass it that it takes the hassle out of garden maintenance. Mowing the average sized lawn can take anything to between 1 to 3 hours out of your week.
- Our artificial grass is safe for kids and pets and can be easily washed down with a garden hose if the need occurs.
- The standard and quality of artificial grass available at the moment is incredible and it now provides a natural look all year round. Withstanding severe weather conditions, artificial grass means your garden will maintain aesthetically pleasing throughout the year.
- Artificial grass is pet friendly. It can’t be dug up and it’s easy to clean and keep sterile. No muddy paws.
- Artificial Grass is available in a variety of different colours, textures and pile heights depending on your requirements.
With artificial grass installed, we can create a beautiful space that you will love to look at and enjoy!
To get your grass and installation quote together please call 087 2914461.
Artificial grass play area with surrounding resin bound pathways
During photos for a modern courtyard incorporating artificial grass, planting, limestone paving and limestone walling.
Before photos for a modern courtyard incorporating artificial grass, planting, limestone paving and limestone walling.
Before photos of a garden redesign using artificial grass in limerick
Garden redesign using artificial grass in limerick
Before photos of artificial grass and garden design project in Shannon, Co. Clare
artificial grass using limestone patio flags in a curved garden design